The wheels are in motion…or they will be next year!
We are in the process of planning our trip across North America. We had hoped to do it in 2017, but as with all things in life, things arise and re-arranging plans needed.
This will most likely be the last family trip as the kids are getting older and will need to start taking on more responsibilities (i.e jobs). At least it will be the last chance for a trip such as this.
It will be like doing history and geography on the road. No set time frame, just get up and go.
Some of the places we will be visiting include, but not limited to…
- Grand Canyon
- Mount Rushmore
- Yellowstone Park
- Hoover Dam
- Las Vegas
- Disney Land (california)
- Hollywood Sign (tourist thing…)
- New Orleans
- Tombstone, AZ
- Clearwater Aquarium (to go see Winter the dolphin – a family favourite)
- Liberty Bell
- New York City (Lots to see here)
- Hopewell Rocks, NB
- Anne of Green Gables in PEI
- a giant Lobster sculpture in Shediac 😉
- Old Quebec City
- Boldt Castle (Heart Island)
- The Parthenon (as seen in Percy Jackson movie)
- Mammoth Cave
- Creation Museum and Ark
- Ozark Caverns
- Grand Teton
- Banff, AB
- Yoho National Park
- Lake Louise
- Space Needle, Seattle (and the Troll Bridge)
- and so much more….
Between now and the time we depart, we will be researching each of these locations.
If you know of any other places we should put on our list, please comment below.