Hike program #5

Today we hiked the Baden Powel trail in Niagara Falls.   It is a really nice trail.  85% of the trail is made of wide gravel paths.   The other 15% you better be covered in bug spray.

Due to the amount of rain we have had lately, the mosquitos were horrible. 

Overall it was a gorgeous day for a hike. Below are some of the critters and flowers we saw on the trail.

Happy Hiking!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Advertisements
Gallery | This entry was posted in Field Trips, Nature. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s